It's Tiny Happy Tuesday! Time to acknowledge and appreciate all the little happies piling up to give me my beautiful, chaotic, lovely life. Want to join? You can find more info here.
- Collaboration. I've had a lot of opportunities lately to collaborate with creative, intelligent, motivated people and it's fuelling my spirit. I keep hearing "collaboration is the new competition" and it really speaks to me. I keep waiting for people to figure out that I'm not worthy of a spot at their table but until that happens, I'll keep lapping up the inspiration.
- Connection. I'm so grateful to have people in my life who love my kids. Family members, friends with kids, kid-less friends, my family is surrounded by quality people who appreciate my babies.
- Ice cream cones on a sunny patio after a long, hot day.
- Rain. We've had a bit of a hot spell but today the rain came to give us a bit of relief (and give me a bit of a break from watering the garden. Thanks, Mama Nature!).
- It's local rhubarb season. The best season of the year.