What is Tiny Happy Tuesday?
Tiny Happy Tuesday is a prompt to stop, drop, and think of all the good stuff (no matter how minuscule) that adds up to one wonderful life.
- I got to hold a baby on the weekend. A new baby. A freshie. Younger than a week old. He was delicious.
- Today I was having a high-anxiety, low-patience day and I was given opportunity after opportunity to acknowledge that I'm surrounded by excellent people, and that anxiety doesn't equal weakness.
- My siblings are all sorts of wonderful and don't make me feel dumb when I ask them to explain stuff to me.
- Grady's utter lack of a filter is both hilarious and soul-crushing. ("I'm sorry I don't want to hang out with you, Mommy. It's just that Daddy's fun and you're kind of boring.")
- Poppy is smitten with Grady's Lego Darth Vader clock and it's hilarious. She carries him around and gives him hugs and cuddles.
- Shawn's oldest friends from back home were in town this weekend and they came over with their amazing kids. I've met them two times in real life but I love them and I want them to be my friends and they don't make me feel awkward or lame for saying stuff like that.