My friend Brandee tagged me to participate in an old school meme and since Brandee is lovely and I have a hot mug of (decaf) coffee in front of me I thought I'd oblige. So! Five things you may or may not know about me:
1. Growing up, I played competitive softball for fifteen years. As an adult, I can think of only a handful of things I'd rather do less than participate in team sports.
2. I have two tattoos. I only regret one of them.
3. I have a weirdly eclectic taste in music. I love to bop along to ridiculous pop music, singer-songwriters make me feel my feels, Willie Nelson is one of my all-time favourite artists, and I've been known to throw on 90s rap when the mood strikes. It drives my musician husband crazy.
4. I have two sisters and a brother. I love having siblings. I always wanted to have either no kids or lots of kids. Funny how life works out.
5. I hate mushrooms. They're slimy and rubbery and it doesn't matter if they're cooked or raw - the texture makes me gag. I love the taste of mushroom broth and mushroom gravy, as long as I can't actually feel the mushrooms I'm okay.
Right! Now I need to tag five bloggers to post their five things. The lovely ladies I challenge are:
Tairalyn at Little Miss Mama
Sarah at Home Sweet Sarah
Kerri at Your Wishcake
Caitlin at Copywriter at Large
Melissa at The Thirties Grind